COVID Task Force Report #4
April 8, 2022
At a special called meeting on April 4, 2022, the NYAPC Session affirmed the church’s current COVID-19 policy, including the following adjustments:
- Masking requirements are maintained for worship services and other church events inside the building. The head of staff may provide exceptions for one-time space rentals to outside groups.
- Choir members remain masked except for soloists with more extended parts who have tested prior to performing.
- Coffee fellowship and fellowship events following worship services must be held outdoors.
- Food and drink may be served at events inside the building where no children under five are present, and masks may be removed while actively eating and drinking.
- In conversation with the COVID-19 Task Force, the Session will identify metric(s) for when and how to move the church toward mask-optional policies.
As always, please continue to provide feedback, ask COVID related questions or share COVID related concerns at email@example.com.